The Drive Medical Sentra Full Reclining wheelchair utilizes a new state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism that enables adjustments up to 180 degrees. This durable wheelchair has a seat width of 14" and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Durable, heavy gauge naugahyde upholstery.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Chrome plated hand rims.
- Carry pocket standard.
- Rear anti-tippers standard.
- 8” front casters.
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Color: black upholstery, chrome frame
- Limited lifetime warranty.
||Limited Lifetime Warranty.