The Go-Kart Steel Transport Chair by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame, with a double coated, chrome finish to provide an attractive, chip-proof , easy to maintain chair. An aluminum casted, back release hinge allows the back to fold down for easy storage and transportation. This chair comes with 8" caster wheels in front and rear that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces, swing away footrests, seat belt and carry pocket on back rest to easily and safety transport personal items.Features and Benefits
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbsWarranty: Limited Lifetime
- Weighs 26 lbs
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome provides an attractive, chip-proof, easy to maintain finish
- Composite 8" wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Both 17" and 19" come with swing-away footrests
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Aluminum casted back release hinge allows back to fold down for easy storage and transport
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Comes with carry pocket on back rest
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair
- Standard rear wheel locks
- Armrest Length: 14"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 9"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 15.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 33" x 9" x 37"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 33"
- Overall Product Width: 20"
- Primary Product Color: Chrome
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 1"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 26 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 17"(tr17), 19"(tr19)
Model # tr17, tr19