The front wheel drive Titan power wheelchair is a comfortable and stylish option for users seeking a transportable power mobility product that’s ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The Titan’s front-wheel system positions the drive wheel forward of the user’s center of gravity, making the chair extremely stable and giving it great performance over small obstacles. The Titan is also great indoors, navigating tight, enclosed spaces with ease. The Titan is also perfect for users on the go, as the chair can be disassembled, without tools, into components that can be loaded into a car, truck or van for transport without the need for a cumbersome vehicle rack. Choose either the compact captain’s seat with cutout or the full-size captain’s seat, available in 18” or 20” widths. You can also customize your Titan with the included two sets of interchangeable color panels.
- Front wheel drive for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Option of seats- 18” low back Captain’s Seat, 18” full back Captain’s Seat, 20” full back Captain’s Seat
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down backrest
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Optional swing-away controller arm (Item #AA4100) sold separately
- Flip-up footplate with height, depth, and angle adjustments
- Positioning belt included
- Optional elevating legrests (requires Items # AE2500 and Item # LK3JELR) sold separately
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking black tires
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Front anti-tip wheels.
||40" L x 25" W
|Floor to Seat Height
||10" x 3"
||6" x 2"
|Battery Weight (pair)