** Color: Blue, Fabric: Grey Fabric, White Glove Delivery: Yes! Includes delivery to room of choice, set-up, power-up **The Pride Mobility Maxima 2002 - 4 Wheel Scooter combines outstanding performance and elegant styling together with rugged construction for an increased weight capacity of up to 500 lbs! With a list of standard features like an easily adjustable tiller, fully directional light package, 22" wide medium-back seat, 7-piece disassembly, front anti-tip wheels, ultra heavy-duty drive train, NF-22 battery capacity and enhanced rear suspension -- the Maxima provides heavy-duty brawn with all the convenience and comfort of a luxury scooter. Please Note: Batteries are not included with this scooter and can be purchased separately.
Click here to view interactive demo:
By choosing White Glove Service, you can enjoy Prides Platinum Delivery Service, the best value for Pride customers, including delivery to room of choice, unbox, set-up and power up.
- Deliveries are scheduled with the customer to residential locations only and with a 4-hour delivery window during standard hours of operations.
- Product is delivered via lift gate truck or with two delivery persons, when necessary, inside the home and placed in room of choice to main and/or second level (up or down).
- Item(s) are unpacked and packaging debris removed from consumer premises.
- Item(s) are assembled as needed (not to exceed 15 minutes) and powered up
- Delivery does not include instruction on use, removal of other product or furniture, additional flights of stairs.
Re-delivery Charges- Additional charges will apply if delivery appointment is set with carrier and not kept or product is refused. Applies to all shipping methods.
** Color: Blue, Fabric: Grey Fabric, White Glove Delivery: Yes! Includes delivery to room of choice, set-up, power-up **
||S940 Premium Delivery
- Elegance blended with the luxurious comfort of a reclining high-back seat.
- Standard conveniences and safety features like a front basket and full lighting package.
- Smooth and quite ride for indoors; power, range and stability for outdoors.
- The perfect fit for a day at the park or an evening formal affair.
- Includes rear bumper, front tiller basket, solid tires and one rearview mirror.
- Accommodates up to 2 NF-22 batteries
- Fully directional light package
- Ultra heavy-duty drive train with 110-amp controller
- Enhanced seating dimensions for maximum comfort
- Maximum weight capaciity of 500lbs.
|Model number ||SC940 |
|Battery requirements qty ||2 |
|Battery requirements type ||Deep cycle |
|Battery recommended formulation ||AGM or Gel Cell |
|Battery size ||45 to 60 AH |
|Battery size class standard ||NF-22 |
|Battery weight ea ||38 lbs. |
|Body colors ||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue |
|Disassembly sections ||7 |
|Drive train motor voltage ||24 volts DC |
|Front section weight ||70 lbs. |
|Ground clearance ||4.5 in. |
|Weight heaviest piece when disassembled ||72.5 lbs. |
|Heaviest section when disassembled ||rear |
|Maximum speed ||5.25 MPH |
|Length overall ||46.875 in. |
|Width overall ||25.5 in. |
|Range* per charge maximum ||30 mi. |
|Seat upholstery selections ||Gray, beige, or black vinyl; gray or brown fabric |
|Seat post adjustment ||3 |
|Seat to deck height ||16 - 18 in. |
|Seat to ground height ||22 - 24 in. |
|Seat type ||DX contour medium back |
|Standard seat depth ||18.5 in. |
|Standard seat back height ||18 in. |
|Standard seat width ||22 in. |
|Tire size front ||3 x 10 in. |
|Tire size rear ||4 x 10 in. |
|Total weight including standard** batteries ||265lbs. |
|Turning radius ||58 in. |
|Wheel base ||33.5 in. |
|Weight capacity ||500 lbs. |
|Total weight wo batteries-battery pack ||189 lbs. |
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. |
Three-year Limited Warranty
Structural frame components; including, platform, fork, seat post, andframe. Drive train; including, transaxle, motor, and brake.
First year: 100% replacement of parts cost
Second year: 67% replacement of parts cost
Third year: 50% replacement of parts cost
One-Year Limited Warranty
For one year from the date of purchase, Pride Mobility Products Corporationwill repair or replace, at our option, to the original purchaser, free ofcharge, any part found upon examination by an authorized representative ofPride Mobility Products Corporation to be defective in material and/orworkmanship.
The Battery is warranted by the battery manufacturer. The battery is notwarranted by Pride Mobility Products Corporation.
Warranty service can be performed by a dealer authorized by Pride MobilityProducts Corporation or by Pride Mobility Products Corporation. Do notreturn faulty parts to Pride Mobility Products Corporation without priorconsent. All transportation costs and shipping damaged incurred whilesubmitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of theoriginal purchaser.
Be the first one to write a review!