- Innovative, easy to actuate drop-arm feature. Self-storing, dual drop-arms are simple for the caregiver to activate and enables a safer, easier lateral transfer for the resident and caregiver.
- The unique recline mechanism enables the patient to position the back from TV position to full recline. The wide, contoured seat and back, along with an integrated footrest provide an enhanced level of comfort. Built-in arm pads in the back give improved support for the arms while in Trendelenburg. Wall saver armrest caps increase durability of the armrests and protect walls from marring.
- Easy to achieve Trendelenburg position. No more cables or handles, Trendelenburg position can be actuated from either side of recliner by a convenient foot pedal. Higher floor to back height enables the caregiver to raise the patient up with less effort reducing the chance for a back injury.
- Extra deep Trendelenburg position–steeper angle improves patient stabilization.
- Easily removed “pop-out” side panels enable easy access to recliner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Four Tente® swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas. Left and right rear top-locking casters provide positive lock. Directional wheel lock on right rear caster reduces “crabbing” of recliner and enables the chair to be moved down hallways with less effort.
- Durable, high-impact side tables sit flush with chair arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to actuate by caregiver.
- Extra heavy duty recliner mechanism.
- Weight bearing capacity: 350 Pounds.