Mouse over the image for zoom
• Octa-Zoned surface sculpted topper creates True Independent Load-Bearing Cells (TILBC) to cradle each and every bony prominence,helping greatlyto reduce pressure and shear.
• Variable-depth sculpting helps provide improved comfort while simultaneouslycreating horizontal airflow channels to lower surface temperatures andreduce moisture and heat buildup.
• Beginning July 1, 2007, all mattresses must comply with the new Standard for the Flammability of Mattress Sets (16 CFR Part 1633).
• NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, Joint Commission and CMS requirements can demand compliance with ASTM E 1590.
• Medline's Advantage-FB mattresses with INTEGRITY30 fire barrierfabric are certified to meet full-scale testing, including CAL TB 603,
• All mattresses featured pass the "cigarette test" (16 CFR Part 1632).
• It is each facility's responsibility to determine compliance requirements for their mattresspurchases.
• Dimensions: 36" X 80" X 6"
Be the first one to write a review!