The Drive Medical Bariatric Overbed Table is structurally reinforced with a tubular steel welded frame to support up to 500lbs in the locked position. The table top is large enough to reach the center line of most bariatric beds. Includes swivel casters for easy maneuverability and is easy to clean and maintain. Limited lifetime warranty.
- In the locked position, the table can support 500 lbs.
- Structurally reinforced with a tubular steel welded frame.
- Frame extends virtually the entire length of the table.
- Table top height can be adjusted from 30" to 45" in 1" increments.
- Large table top measures 18" x 40" to reach the center line of most bariatric beds.
- Powder coated base and column are attractive and easy to maintain.
- Swivel casters make for easy maneuverability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Tabletop Adjustment (highest) ||45" |
|Tabletop Adjustment (lowest) ||30" |
|Tabletop Surface (width) ||40" |
|Tabletop Surface (depth) ||18" |
|Overall Width at Base ||40" |
|Overall Depth at Base ||18.5" |
|Product Weight ||70 lbs |
||Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Be the first one to write a review!