The Drive Medical Low Overbed Table is designed for a closer reach and ease of use. The height is easily adjustable with a slight upward pressure, and large enough for ease of use. Includes swivel casters for easy maneuverability and is easy to clean and maintain. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Designed for use with low beds that have a 3.25" floor to frame clearance.
- Walnut woodgrain melamine top.
- Top can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 19"-28".
- Table top can be raised with the slightest upward pressure.
- The frame is constructed with tubular steel and a durable, attractive chrome finish.
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Tabletop Adjustment (Highest)
|Tabletop Adjustment (Lowest) ||19" |
|Tabletop Surface (Width) ||30" |
|Tabletop Surface (Depth) ||15" |
|Overall Width at Base ||26.5" |
|Overall Depth at Base ||15.5" |
|Caster Size ||2" |
|Product Weight ||22 lbs. |
|Carton Shipping Weight ||25 lbs. |
||Limited lifetime warranty.
Be the first one to write a review!