** Quantity: Single **The Magic Rail prevents rolling out of bed providing safety and security for the user. Heavy-duty chrome-plated steel construction supports 500 pounds, making this bed rail suitable for bariatric use. The specially-designed curved rails help to prevent limbs from becoming trapped between bed and rail, averting possible injury. Innovative lever design allows both caregiver and person in bed to raise and lower rail. In the raised position, the rail provides extra security and makes a sturdy handrail for getting in and out of bed.
** Quantity: Single **
- Adjustable Crossbars: 46.5" to 74.5"
- Weight Capacity: 500lbs
- Size Single or Double Rails
- Height of Rail: 18"
- Adjustable crossbars fit twin, double, queen, and king size beds.
- Height adjusts to fit different mattress thicknesses, using snap buttons
- Width of Rail: 40.5"
|Width of Rail ||40.5" |
|Height Of Rail ||18" |
|Adjustable Crossbars ||46.5" to 74.5" |
|Weight Capacity || 500 lbs. |
|Material || Chrome Plated Steel |
|Warranty || Limited Lifetime on Steel Frame/ 1 year on parts |
- All product frames: Lifetime Warranty
- Hand brake System: 5 Year Warranty
- All other parts: 1 Year Warranty