Constructed of lightweight aluminum, the Drive Medical Nimbo Forearm Platforms are height and depth adjustable. The handgrips extend forward or back to the position needed, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable. Each side is individually adjustable and allows custom positioning for each user. The contoured armrest is molded in one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort and has Velcro straps to prevent arms from slipping. They can be mounted to the mounting bracket (must be bought separately) either towards the inside or outside of the walker for lateral adjustment. Spacers are included for additional lateral range.
||KA 1035 FPS
- Height and depth adjustable.
- Contoured armrest is molded in one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort.
- Velcro® straps to prevent arms from slipping.
- Spacers are included for additional lateral range.
Height (From handle bar to armrest)
|Small: ||5" ||3.5" - 4.5" |
|Large: ||8" ||5" - 7.5" |
- 1 pair forearm platforms.
- 1 pair mounting brackets.
Be the first one to write a review!