** Size: 20" Captain's Seat **The ActiveCare Medical Osprey 4410 Series 4-Wheel Large Scooter capably handles up to 500 lbs for long distance trips of up to 25 miles for work or play! New generation ergonomic handle and control panel greatly improves handling and comfort. Tiller is infinitely adjustable for a comfortable reach and ease of operation. 29" base width passes through tight spaces with ease. Front and rear wheel suspension and pneumatic tires provide an extra smooth ride on long distance travel. This heavy-duty scooter is loaded with great quality and safety features to provide years of dependable service and safer travel. Take a seat and get really comfortableit's time to get on with life!
Drive's newly enhanced Peace of Mind (POM) Product Protection Plan is designed to ensure that any consumer experiencing a problem with his or her power mobility product has that problem remedied promptly and completly.
Effective for the component's warranty or 14 months, whichever comes first, Drive will repair, service or replace product or product component due to any mechanical and electrical breakdowns or defects in material and workmanship.
POM Plan Features:
- A single source for troubleshooting, replacement parts of repairs available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Professional troubleshooting and service by highly trained industry professionals with years of product experience.
- No out-of-pocket expense for repairs or replacements- the consumer's only costs occur should they need the ship the product to Drive
For more information, Click Here
** Size: 20" Captain's Seat **
- Performance and construction perfect for outdoor use.
- Standard comfortable and durable Captain’s Seats feature deep-contoured cushions and backs for maximum comfort and support.
- Captain’s Seats swivel and feature a fold-down backrest with 25 degrees of recline and an adjustable height headrest.
- Seats have four height adjustments, from 27" to 30".
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides.
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access.
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable.
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to position the controls at the most comfortable angle and depth.
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to handle the scooter.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Additional hand-operated drum brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary.
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rear view mirrors.
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||9 mph|
|Maximum Range||38 miles|
|Turning Radius ||73"|
|Floor to Seat Height||27"-30"|
|Motor||24V x 920W x 3700 rpm|
|Batteries (two)||12V x 75AH (Group 24)|
|Battery Charger||5 amp., Offboard|
|Brakes||Electromagnetic and Drum|
|Wheels||13" x 5" Pneumatic|
|Base Weight||180 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (both)||94 lbs.|
|Seat Weights||55 lbs.|
|Speed and Range will vary according to user weight,|
terrain, battery charge/ condition and tire pressure.
Be the first one to write a review!