Introducing the new Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with a grid sleep surface!
Designed and engineered by the same team who develop the GF Long Term Care beds.
Sleep surface and motors are MADE IN THE USA!
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- The motor unit and bed design provide the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation.
- Complete welded steel frame construction.
- The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control.
- During a power failure the motor unit can lower both the head and foot section with just a single standard 9 volt battery.
- Assembles easily with just five components.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Total bed weight assembled: 166 lb (bed and motor only).
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or
- High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Bed Height: Min. 15", Max. 24" (at deck level).
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers .
- Much stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.
Bed shipped in three cartons:
- Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s option. The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
1. Foot section and motor.
2. Head section and Hi/Lo rod.
3. Bed end set.
|Total Bed Weight
||166 lbs. (bed and motor only)
||15"-24" (at deck level)
|Overall Bed Size
||87" L x 36" W