** Seat Size: 24" Seat **This Wheelchair shows your true spirit in this surprisingly lightweight, highly maneuverable power wheelchair that holds up to 450 lbs. It features an adjustable, programmable controller with a wide range of selections for a variety of user needs and requirements. Its high performance and low maintenance costs make this one very practical solution for greater mobility!
Drive's newly enhanced Peace of Mind (POM) Product Protection Plan is designed to ensure that any consumer experiencing a problem with his or her power mobility product has that problem remedied promptly and completely.
Effective for the component's warranty or 14 months, whichever comes first, Drive will repair, service or replace product or product component due to any mechanical and electrical breakdowns or defects in material and workmanship.
POM Plan Features:
- A single source for troubleshooting, replacement parts of repairs available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Professional troubleshooting and service by highly trained industry professionals with years of product experience.
- No out-of-pocket expense for repairs or replacements- the consumer's only costs occur should they need the ship the product to Drive
For more information, Click Here
** Seat Size: 24" Seat **
- Lightweight steel frame can be folded to a compact 13" width for easy portability and storage.
- General foam seat cushion included.
- Oversized padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user.
- Armrests are also height adjustable.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swingaway arm for additional flexibility.
- Standard swingaway foot rests can be flipped up out of the user’s way and height adjusted.
- Soft plastic skirt guards eliminate sharp edges against client and clothing.
- Nylon seat and back upholstery offers more breathable seating surface, reducing heat and moisture buildup.
- Standard calf strap adds additional support for legs.
- Fold-down backrest makes it easier for storage and transport, plus it offers additional access to user for an attendant or caregiver.
- Rear anti-tip wheels for added safety.
- Seat back storage pouch, handy storage for any take-along items for user or caregiver.
- Chair can be fitted with optional Elevating Leg Rests allowing the user to travel comfortably with their legs raised—a necessity for those with some medical conditions, such as edema.
- Standard positioning belt for added user security.
- Manual wheel locks offer additional security and safety.
- Programmable controller with common connectors is easy to service and setup and can be personalized for individuals with special requirements.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Maximum Range||20 miles|
|Turning Radius ||41"|
|Overall Width||26.5"(20" seat)|
30.5" (24" seat)
|Floor to Seat Height||19"|
|Controller||Dynamic Shark 60A|
|Motor||24V x 350W x 3800 rpm|
|Batteries (two)||12V x 50AH (22NF)|
|Battery Charger||5 amp, Offboard|
|Caster Wheels||9" x 2.5" Solid|
|Drive Wheels||12.5" x 2.25" Flat Free|
|Base Weight||100 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (both)||66 lbs.|
|Warranty||Lifetime on Frame|
14 months on Electronic Controller and Drive Train Components,
6 months on Batteries
|Speed and Range will vary according to user weight,|
terrain, battery charge/ condition and tire pressure.
Sam on 1/22/15
Compact storage, arm rest has adjustable height, has some other great features. Suits me fine.