• Tested on specific seasonal flu viruses, Pandemic H1N1*, Avian* and Swine* & Equine*, the BioMask™ has a hydrophilic plastic coating that rapidly absorbs aerosol droplets away from the outer surface of the mask.
• The first and second layers of the mask are treated with different compounds that inactivate influenza viruses.
• Rapid absorption ensures the influenza A & B viruses are wicked away from the outer surface.
• In the outer active layer, viruses are inactivated by exposure to a low pH environment.
• Meets ASTM F2100-07 standard: High Barrier surgical facemask.
• Available in Preimium Convex-Shaped mask with ear adjustments and anti-fog nose flap, and Universal Standard Flat mask with pleats. *Mask tested against Human (H1N1), A/Brisbane/59/2007; Human (H1N1), A/Wisconsin/10/98; Human (H1N1), A/NewJersey/8/76; Human (H3N2), A/Brisbane/10/2007; Human (H3N2) ,A/ Wisconsin/67/2005; Human, B/Florida/4/2006; Human B/Lee/40; Pandemic H1N1, A/California/07/09; Human (H2N2), A/2/Japan/305/57; Avian (H5N1), NIBRG-14; Duck (H5N2), A/Duck/PA/10218/84; Avian (H9N2), Turkey/Wisconsin/66; Swine (H1N1), A/Swine/1976/31; Equine (H3N8), A/Equine/2/Miami/63; and Human (H1N1) A/PR/8/34. This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
|Specifications||BIOMASK,ANTIMICRO,EARLOOP,BLUE,LF,Biomask Antiviral Face Masks|