The Aeroneb® Go uses the unique OnQ™ Aerosol Generator, which is unlike any other nebulizer technology available. When you turn on your nebulizer, OnQ pumps liquid through tiny holes in a wafer-thin metal plate to create a soft mist aerosol. Designed with your needs in mind, the Aeroneb® Go is portable, lightweight, compact and silent. The control module operates with three (3) “AA” disposable batteries (not included), or can alternatively be powered by the AC/DC adapter.
The Aeroneb® Go, for use by pediatric and adult patients, is intended to aerosolize physician-prescribed solutions for inhalation that are approved for use with a general-purpose nebulizer.
Details and Features:
- Includes handset, mouthpiece, adult elbow mask adapter and battery controller for both models
- Unique micropump vibrating mesh technology operates silently while delivering respiratory medications rapidly with minimal waste
- Ultra-lightweight 2 ounce handset which includes the generator
- With 99.97% of particles generated in the respirable range, the AeroNeb® Go is a clinically superior product
- Runs on 3 AA batteries (not included)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 2 year limited warranty on ac power cord and battery controller
|Method of Nebulization||OnQ™ Aerosol Nebulizer|
|Particle Size||3.6 µm|
|Unit Dimensions||1.6" x 4.1" x 3.7"|