The Drive Medical Bariatric 3 Position Recliner Chair features side panels that "pop off" for easy cleaning and maintenance. It has 5" caster wheels (2 with locks) which make it easy to move and secure the recliner. The product comes with a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and 1 year on upholstery and moving parts.
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline and elevated legrest/footrest.
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position.
- Self adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out.
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Large, blow molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the chair.
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner.
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position.
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage.
- Comfortable "built in" headrest.
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability.
- Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame.
- 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame.
- 1 year on upholstery and moving parts.
|Overall Height: ||47.5" |
|Overall Width: ||32" |
|Overall Depth: ||41.5" |
|Width Between Arms: ||24.5" |
|Arm Height From Floor: ||26.5" |
|Arm Height From Seat: ||9.5" |
|Seat Height: ||21" |
|Seat Width: ||25" |
|Seat Depth: ||20" |
|Weight Limit: ||500 lbs |