The EVOLUTION MOTION electronic conserver is designed for use as part of a portable ambulatory oxygen system for the purpose of facilitating long-term oxygen therapy (LTOT). It provides mobile LTOT patients with an extended operating time of their mobile system. The EVOLUTION MOTION conserver includes a combination of a low-pressure regulator and an oxygen conserver and is capable of delivering a precise amount of supplemental oxygen at the optimal point in the breathing cycle. Operationally, the EVOLUTIONTM MOTION conserver greatly increases efficiency in the delivery of oxygen, maximizing the beneficial effects and eliminating unnecessary oxygen waste.
- Programmable Rest and Active setting equivalent to 1-6 liters per minute.
- Delivers 5:1 savings ratio at all settings.
- Minimum 1 year battery life utilizing 2 AA batteries (avg. 4 hrs per day usage).
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse from 14-40 breaths per minute.
- Liter flow increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Plus CF preset @ 2 LPM.
- Operating pressure range: 200-3000 PSI.
- Senses a breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle.
- Weighs only 14.9 ounces with batteries.
- Auto shutoff feature conserves battery life.
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag.
- Limited 2 year warranty.