- Phoenix 3 Wheel Portable Travel Scooter with Comfortable Padded Seat and Batteries
- Deluxe Power Scooter Nylon Carry Bag
- Single Fold Suitcase Style Wheelchair/ Scooter Ramps with Carry Bag
This 3 Wheel Compact Phoenix Scooter by Drive Medical provides users with, indoor and outdoor, independent mobility. This Scooter's convenient and compact design has the ability to assemble and disassemble into 4, easy to store and transport pieces, and comes in interchangeable color panels in red and blue. The standard features of a height adjustable seat, width adjustable arms, headlight and "Finger Pull" throttle provides added comfort and safety on every ride. The Phoenix 3 Wheel Scooter comes with an easy to remove, wireless battery that can be charged separately from the unit, and it's stackable design doubles the range to up to 30 miles. The Phoenix 3 Wheel Scooter has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement, providing our consumers with added security. If youre looking for add product protection purchase additional warranty coverage by adding Drive Medical's Piece of Mind protection to your scooter.
The Deluxe Scooter Carry Bag by Drive Medical allows users to transport personal items, attached to the backrest, while using their scooter. This Carry Bag is made from durable, easy to clean nylon and has one large zippered pocket to ensure the security of your personal items.
The Wheelchair and Scooter Ramp by Drive Medical is designed for transitioning a wheelchair or scooter from one surface height to another. The durable, folding, lightweight construction allows for the ramp to be easily transported in its carry bag. This ramp was especially designed with perforated slots to keep water from collecting on the ramp and ensuring users safety while in use. This 2'L x 30"W ramp allows for up to a 4" rise in surface height.
Drive's newly enhanced Peace of Mind (POM) Product Protection Plan is designed to ensure that any consumer experiencing a problem with his or her power mobility product has that problem remedied promptly and completely.
Effective for the component's warranty or 14 months, whichever comes first, Drive will repair, service or replace product or product component due to any mechanical and electrical breakdowns or defects in material and workmanship.
POM Plan Features:
- A single source for troubleshooting, replacement parts of repairs available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Professional troubleshooting and service by highly trained industry professionals with years of product experience.
- No out-of-pocket expense for repairs or replacements- the consumer's only costs occur should they need the ship the product to Drive
For more information, Click Here
Carry Bag Features: