Untitled 1Untitled 3
The Splash! Aquatic Lift is a semi-portable lifting system designed for swimming facilities seeking to provide user-friendly access to their swimming pools. The Splash! is battery powered and operated by a screw driven actuator. The design and durability of the system ensures consistent operation and minimizes service problems.
The Splash! lift is attached to the pool deck using a company provided square deck anchor, similar to those used for starting blocks or backstroke flag stanchions.
The Splash! is virtually maintenance free. The components are made from corrosion-resistant materials, including powder-coated aluminum (arms), and powder-coated stainless steel (base, mast, and seat frame). The unique seat of the lift was specifically designed to provide the user with the greatest possible safety, comfort and ease of transfer. The hand control is completely waterproof, and allows either the user or the attendant to control its operation with ease. The control box and battery are water resistant and should be protected from long exposure to the water. A small, waterproof cover is included with each lift to cover the control box when the system is in use. If the lift is used outdoors, an optional full cover is available for purchase and is recommended to use to protect the system. Pricing includes a footrest.
* Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs.
* Lifting: Linak LA34 Mechanical Actuator
* Maximum Thrust: 1680 lbs.
* Voltage: 24 VDC
* Max. Amp: 9
* Max Speed: 0.59 inches/sec
* Rotation: ITT SWMK 403.033 24 VDC 13 RPM
* Gearing Ratio: 9:1
* Power: Linak Rechargeable Batter Pack BAJ1
* 24 VDC, IP65 Gel Lead Acid
Materials and Finish:
* Base: Powder Coated Stainless Steel
* Housing: Powder Coating Aluminum
* Mast: Powder Coated Stainless Steel
* Base Dimensions: 18" diameter
* Total Weight: 140 lbs.
* Overall Height: 72"
* Overall Length (footprint): (fully extended) 72” w/o footrest, 86” with footrest 35" stored position
Range of Motion:
-Variable to suit needs of pool
-49 inches total travel for standard Splash!
-Seat depth 18-20" below waterline
* Rotational: 359 degrees total rotation