- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- VIPER weighs 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging) K0004. Easier to propel and transport.
- Back height adjustable from 15" - 21"
- Carbon Steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Comes standard with "flip up" Anti-tippers.
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time.
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Composite mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Color: black.
- Limited lifetime warranty.