The Drive Medical Viper Plus Lightweight Reclining Wheelchair operates with a new state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism. Swing away elevating legrests. The durable, heavy guage flame retardant nylon upholstery withstands mildew and bacteria.
- VIPER weighs 42 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism
- Wrap-around arms reduce overall frame width without affecting seat width.
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Composite mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Color: black.
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Overall Width (Open) ||20" ||22.5" |
|Overall Width (Closed) ||13" ||13.5" |
|Overall Height ||40.5" ||40.5" |
|Seat-to-Floor Height ||15.5" ||15.5" |
|Back Height ||26" ||26" |
|Seat Width ||12" ||14" |
|Seat Depth ||12" ||14" |
|Overall Length w/Riggings ||38" ||38" |
|Product Weight ||42 lbs. ||43 lbs. |
|Weight Limit ||250 lbs. ||250 lbs. |
||Limited Lifetime Warranty