The Sentra Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical boasts a 700 pound weight capacity, made possible through the use of reinforced steel gussets, reinforced nylon upholstery, reinforced side frame, extra heavy duty front forks and casters, and dual cross bars. The stylish powder coated silver vein steel frame and steel mag wheels add a touch of elegance to this bariatric wheelchair. This wheelchair is also dual axle, providing support for hemi positioning when necessary. Available in various arm styles and seat widths, the right wheelchair exists for you.Features and Benefits
Product Weight Capacity: 700 lbsWarranty: Limited Lifetime
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Durable, reinforced nylon upholstery
- Powder coated silver vein frame
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Steel, mag-style wheels are strong and maintenance free
- Heavy duty, flat free 8" front casters are adjustable in 2 positions
- Extra heavy duty front forks
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Extra large, contoured plastic armrests provide comfort and support
- Extra large heavy duty aluminum tapered footplates provide maximum support and are attractive and crack proof (Must be ordered separately)
- Footrests are tapered for comfort
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Armrest Length: 10"(Desk Arms), 14"(Full Arms)
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Closed Width: 14.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 47" x 14.5" x 38"
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 47"
- Product Weight Capacity: 700 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 2"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 26", 28", 30"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17"-19"
Model # std26dda, std26dfa, std28dda, std28dfa, std30dda, std30dfa