The Medigrip Elasticated Tubular Support Bandage is constructed of a durable knitted fabric with interwoven elastomer, making it a practical, easy-to-use solution to the problems posed by soft tissue injuries and sprains. Also suitable for a wide range of clinical uses including the management of hypertrophic scarring, support for amputation stumps, reduction of edema, assisting venous return and prevention of varicose veins. Each roll is 11 yds in length. Size
- Provides excellent support for joints
- Easy to apply and reapply
- Wide range of applications
- Good for securing dressings
- Can be used as mild compression when doubled
- Indications: edema, treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, dislocations, sprains and hypertrophic scarring
- Contraindicated for patients with a known sensitivity to latex
- May be left in place for 7 days
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
- Each roll is 11 yards (10 meters) in length
- Size A measures 1-3/4"W (4.5 cm), for infant feet and arms; Size B measures 2-1/2"W (6.3 cm), for small hands and limbs; Size C measures 2-5/8"W (6.8 cm), for adult hands, arms or legs; Size D measures 3"W (7.5 cm), for large arms or legs; Size E measures 3-1/2"W (8.75 cm), for legs or small thighs; Size F measures 4"W (10 cm), for large knees or thighs; Size G measures 4-3/4"W (12 cm), for large thighs.
- Also available in one yard length in Size E (3-1/2"W, 8.75 cm) for legs or small thighs; Size F (4"W, 10 cm) for large knees or thighs and Size G (4-3/4"W, 12 cm) for large thighs.