- NEW built in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery allows the seat to be quickly set at 16" or 18" depths, without any extra components.
- NEW Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- NEW Spreader bar that acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant
- NEW offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patients weight while in the various reclining positions.
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Also features 8” front casters
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to floor height from adult to hemi-level.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty